After months of testing new templates, I’m pleased to announce that Stems and Legs has a new look! When I first started this blog, I was merely looking for a design that would get the blog rolling. As things expanded, I realized just how limited our previous layout was. Now, our layout has improved functionality and fresh viewing experience for everyone.
Exclusive to iPad Users
iPad owners are treated to a unique viewing experience on Stems and Legs:
- New launch screen with our logo upon visiting our website. The launch screen with change periodically throughout the year, giving iPad users a fresh new look when they visit Stems and Legs
- Featured images for each article on our website
- Faster navigation with just a swipe of your finger
- A new drop down menu featuring all of our pages as well as categories for our blog entries
I must admit, I’m a little bit jealous of the experience for iPad users because I personally have an Android tablet. The look and feel make Stems and Legs sexy and sleek. Hopefully they’ll roll this out for Android tablet users in the future, but for now, I’m just glad iPad users get to experience this.
For the rest of you…
Not to be ignored, the rest of you also get to enjoy new navigational changes
- Featured articles are displayed on the home screen along with excerpts from each article
- Each blog post now has a featured image that you can view on the home screen along with an excerpt from each article. A much-needed change for our Stems and Legs.
- Faster navigation of our website
- A new custom header featuring our new logo
I really hope you enjoy the new look and feel of our website. Over the course of the next few months, I will be adding more features to help improve upon the viewing experience. Until then, enjoy 🙂